Delridge Day Registration
The North Delridge Neighborhood Council, along with the City of Seattle’s Department of Parks and Recreation, invites you to participate in the 7th Annual Delridge Day Festival.
- Over 60 vendor booths
- Anticipated Attendance: 2,000 neighbors or more
- Stage with live music and entertainment
- Kids and family style picnic games, bouncy house, face painting, and more!
- Skate programming at the new Skatepark
- Chow Down with local savory and sweet food trucks
- 15% of vendor and sponsorship fees donated to ARC for community center programing support
Delridge Day is a time for area businesses, organizations, and neighbors to come together and celebrate the Delridge District Neighborhoods. With over 10,000 people who live or work within the Delridge Neighborhood, Delridge Day promises to be a great outreach event.
Enclosed is the Delridge Day vendor application and Seattle Park’s Release Form. Please note:
- Vendor spots will be assigned in the order that applications are received.
- Early sign‐ups help us plan the event accordingly and provide the best service to participating vendors.
Festival sponsorships are also an option. Sponsorships include marketing and promotional benefits and are a fantastic way to support Delridge Day and the Delridge neighborhoods. Contact Amanda Leonard, Event Chair, for sponsorship information. Vendor and Sponsorship support helps make this event a success by funding prizes, supporting marketing efforts, and securing equipment rentals.
We value your support and participation. Come have fun with us!
Delridge Day makes great efforst to make this event accessible to all. Not only is the event kept as affordable as possible, there are discounts available for Non Profit Organizations. Below is a summary of our fees
- For Profit Entity Vendor Booth Fee $75.00
- Non Profit Entity, Government or Candidate Vendor Fee $25.00
- Food Truck Vendor Fee $100.00
Tent Rental Fee (limited Quantity) $35.00*
- Trade Show License Fee $5.00**
- Late Fee for Applcations recieved after July 26th $25.00
* We have a limited quantity of tents available for rental this year. If you would like to include a tent rental, we suggest contacting Tanya Baer as soon as possible to verify availability. On the day of the event, tents can be retrieved at the information booth and should be returned to the information booth at the conclusion of the event. As of 6/21, we are out of tent rentals.
** City of Seattle business license is required. If you are not licensed in the City of Seattle, please inclued $5.00 with your application in order for us to obtain a trade show license on your behalf. Exempt parties include some non-profit 501(c)3 organizations, political organizations and government entities. If you are apart of an extempt entity, please report “exempt” with your application. A State UBI # is not acceptable. You are responsible for all applicable city, state and federal taxes.
Food Truck Vendors
What is the difference between a food truck vendor and a normal vendor? The basic difference is based upon where the food is being prepared. If your food product is prepared offsite, then you can register as a normal vendor. If your food product is prepared onsite, then you fall under the food truck vendor category. There are special rules and permits required by the City of Seattle to prepare food on site. At this time, online registration is not set up for food truck vendors. Although, we can accept credit card payments upon request.
All items to be sold must be reported for a 10% Sale of Merchandise Fee of gross revenues, payable to the City of Seattle. Any sales on City of Seattle property is responsible for this fee. Fee must be paid before leaving the park. Checks payable to the City of Seattle is preferred.
Good news! We are now able to accept credit card payments through Paypal. Simply register online and follow the steps. If you have any issues or questions, please let us know right away.
If you wish to submit the paper application, you are more than welcome to. We suggest all vendors retain a copy of the vendor packet for a hard copy of the event details and rules.
In any event, feel free to use the online registration option. This is our first year using online registration, so any feed back is welcome. It is our hope to expand online registration as in the future so early input is the best.