We can’t believe how fast the year has gone by and now we are back to the party of the year at Delridge Day on August 18th. Amazing!
Last year we had a ton of fun (even in the mist). This year, we are looking forward to better weather and more features to Delridge Day. It will be a blast!
Delridge Day is 100% community run and we need your help to pull off our big day. There are lots of tasks that need attention in order for everyone to have a great time. Here are just a few examples…
- Set-up/tear-down festival – tables, chairs, signage, and tents
- Play with the helium tank and loads of balloons
- Support the first ever Alki Bike & Board Skateboard Competition - registration, prizes, and helping the judges
- Get your groupie on by helping the stage area with band transitions and set-up/tear-down
- Watch kids jump for joy in the bouncy house
- Ugh, that ugly job of garbage patrol (not glamorous but very much appreciated)
If volunteering a couple hours of your day sounds like a good way to support your community, we could really use your help. Delridge Day is a great event for a short term volunteer gig. Perfect for those busy families that want to enjoy a day at the park.
Email the Delridge Day committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and t-shirt size request and we will get you involved.